Howdy there everyone,
Thought I’d share with you some of the songs on my phone which make me want to push myself just that tiny bit more…..
- WWE NXT: Anything (Bo Dallas)
- Get Me The GI Joes- GI Joe:Retaliation Soundtrack
- Fighter (Glee Cast Version)- Darren Criss
- Pourqoui? (Maryse)-WWE
- Next Big Thing (Brock Lesnar)-WWE
- Blurred Lines (feat. TI and Pharrell)-Robin Thicke
- When I Grow Up-Pussycat Dolls
- Honor Restored-GI Joe: Retaliation Soundtrack
- Firefly-GI Joe: Retaliation Soundtrack
- Medal (Kurt Angle)-WWE
- I’m Coming (MVP)-WWE
- Work B**ch-Britney Spears
These are my go-to songs when i need some motivation when I’m walking to make me push myself that much more. I am a wrestling fan and yeah, there are some wrestling theme songs there but wrestlers, when I see them do what they do and I hear some of their songs, actually make me want to be that more healthy and exercise alot more.
The GI JOE: RETALIATION soundtrack is pure awesomeness! I like the movie and when I got the soundtrack I found that the music made me want to go to a gym and work out and now when I’m out walking I can put that on and it makes me want to be in a special forces person lol.
And my personal fave is Fighter by Darren Criss! It just makes me want to defeat my demons and push myself to the absolute limit that I can take myself. All the bullying I have had throughout my life comes to fruition in that one song and makes me want to work as hard as I can to overcome what I need to
So there you have it. Those are some of my songs from my Walking playlist. If you can recommend anymore, please feel free to let me know via the comments section.